HOW TO ORDER
Your order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. We ship using Xpresspost mailers or nondescript boxes with no indication of what is inside.
1. Locate the products you are interested in ordering
2. Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart”
3. When you have all your products in your shopping cart, and are ready to Checkout, go to your cart.
4. Check to see if everything looks right, if you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click Apply Coupon. When you’re ready click on the green Proceed to Checkout button
5. In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password and an account will be set up for you
6. Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) then click “Place Order”
7. On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer has been received
8. Once we collect your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. We’ll email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available.
9. Congrats, you have now placed your order!
No, we do NOT ship outside Canada.
If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 9am PST cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 9am PST, your order will ship the next business day.
If you would like to add or edit your order, you’ll need to enter a new order and we will cancel your original order. Please email info to email@example.com with the order number you would like canceled if it has not yet shipped.
All sales are final, there are no returns or exchanges but if you are for some reason unhappy with our service there is always something that can be worked out so that everyone is satisfied!
Yes of course! We pride in maintaining top notch communication with our customers. There are two options:
1. Chat in real time with our dedicated customer service agent using the live chat pop up for fastest responses.
2. Send us an email with your questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT & FEES
Payment is made using Interac E-transfer. If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes. Instructions will be provided with your online invoice and orders ship only after E-Transfer have been received. If we receive your payment by 9 am PST (12pm EST), your order ships that business day, or else it ships the next business day.
If you are new to Interac E-transfers, please visit: http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
If you wish to purchase with bitcoin please email us first at email@example.com
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes. Google is a great tool and if you search “your bank name” + Interac E-transfer in Google.ca, you should easily find instructions on how to send a transfer with your financial institution. For information on sending an E-transfer, please contact your bank or http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
Shipping fees are $20 for orders under $100 which will arrive in 1-3 business days. For orders over $100, shipping is free. Orders are shipped by Xpresspost and a tracking number will be emailed after your order ships. You will receive your order in 1-3 business days.
Once you’ve sent your E-transfer, it could take up to 40 minutes for us to receive an email notifying us of your payment. Your E-transfer will be pending until we collect the E-transfer (when we process your order). If we receive your E-transfer by 9:00 am PST Monday to Friday, your order will ship the same business day or else it’ll ship the following business day. Once your order has shipped, tracking info will be sent by email.
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac E-transfer. Your order will be kept On Hold till we receive your E-transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 2 days, your order will be cancelled.
No need to be paranoid! We use off-shore servers that regularly wipe their data while utilizing 256-bit encryption software. Your information is not stored online and never shared with anybody, at anytime, ever.
All orders $500+ will be sent with a Signature Required. If you do not want this option, please leave a note with your order saying “No Signature Required, please
What often happens is that a postal worker will scan in all the packages saying they were “successfully delivered” then spend that day and/or the next day delivering it. Once we have shipped the product out for shipment, it will be out of our hands and will be in Canada Post.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion as the postal employee has to manually enter each postal code in the system and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated in sometime, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common.
More often than not, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a 1x replacement package, free of charge.